A pair of warm and snuggly fingerless mitts that are reminiscent of pine cones.
Slipped stitches create pockets of air to keep your hands warm, and make these mitts ideal for handspun yarn which might be a little variable in thickness.
Stitch pattern used in the mitts is available in both written and charted formats, though the majority of the instructions are written.
A matching slouchy hat is available for a coordinated look.
- 150-170 yards of 4ply/fingering weight/sock yarn
- 2.25mm circular needle/DPNs for cuff
- 2.75mm circular needle/DPNs for body of mitts
- 4 stitch markers
- tapestry needle to weave in ends
- sized to fit adult hands.
2 pdf files are provided – a printer friendly version and one with all of the high-res images. Click on the image above for more photos.
Available to buy here.