I have updated my Frost Flowers Socks pattern, originally published in 2008 to better reflect my current style of pattern writing. It is still free, and only one-size, but is a great sock and only uses 6 stitches to complete (knit, purl, yarnover, ssk, k2tog and slip 1).
- 320-360 yards of 4ply/fingering weight/sock yarn
- 2.5mm circular needle/DPNs (or size required to achieve gauge)
- Gauge: 32 by 42 stitches over 10cm/4 inches (in stocking stitch)
- tapestry needle to weave in ends
- sized to fit average adult ladies foot.
Download it directly here.