A fully reversible infinity scarf that is great for breaking up variegated yarns. Can be worked as a flat loop or with a half or full twist. It can be made as long, short or wide as you want and can be worn in multiple ways.
- 340-380 yards of 4-ply/fingering weight/sock yarn
- 2.75mm needle (or size necessary to achieve gauge)
- tapestry needle to graft ends together
- cable needle
- length after blocking – 155cm / 61 inches
- width after blocking – 20cm / 8 inches
2 pdf files are provided – a printer friendly version and one with all of the high-res images. Click on the image above for more photos.
Available to buy here.