A fully reversible slouch hat and infinity cowl set, perfect for use with handspun yarn.
Instructions are both written and charted.
- cowl – 340-380 yards of sport weight yarn
- hat – 120-240 yards of sport weight yarn
Gauge: 22 sts and 28 rows over 4 inches/10 cm in pattern stitch after blocking (changes to gauge will result in more/less yarn being used and different final dimensions)
Finished hat circumferences:
- Small – 16.75 inches / 42.5cm
- Medium – 21 inches / 53cm
- Large – 23 inches / 58cm
Finished cowl measurements:
- width – 7 inches / 18cm
- length (circumference) – 39 inches / 99cm
2 pdf files are provided – a printer friendly version and one with all of the high-res images. Click on the image above for more photos.
Available to buy here.