“I don’t like cricket, oh no. I love it.” ~ 10CC
What could be better than a day spent at the cricket? Yet as the play drifts on into the evening it can get a little chilly, so wrap yourself in this lightweight shawl. Personalise it with your team’s colours and keep snuggled up if rain stops play.
Fully written, line-by-line instructions, with simple stripes of colour make this heart-shaped cabled shawl a six for sure. The knitted-on lace edging adds a feminine and whimsical touch.
Measurements (when blocked):
- Wingspan (after blocking): 72”/183cm
- Maximum depth (after blocking): 26”/66cm
- 725-790 yards fingering weight/4-ply/sock yarn in main colour
- 300-330 yards fingering weight/4-ply/sock yarn in contrast colour 1
- 50-80 yards fingering weight/4-ply/sock yarn in contrast colour 2
2 pdf files are provided – a printer friendly version and one with all of the high-res images. For more images, click on the photo above.
Available for £3.75 (for customers in the EU, VAT will be added at checkout) on ravelry: