Another quiet month on the knitting front (and even more quiet on the spinning and weaving fronts). I did manage to finish off the remainder of the set that I started last month, but I’ve been so busy with other things that I am only just getting them written up properly to go into testing now.
The rest of the set consists of a hat (used up 179 yards of yarn):
Gauntlets (used up 289 yards of yarn):
And a cowl (used up 395 yards of yarn and required an additional skein to be dyed):
Total monthly yarn out: 862.9 yards, 188g
Total monthly yarn in: 0 yards, 0g
Net monthly yarn decrease: 862.9 yards, 188g
Monthly fibre stash reduction: 0g.
Total yarn out ytd: 14,165.8 yards, 4,844g
Total yarn in ytd: 13,750 yards, 3,180g
Net yarn decrease ytd: 415.8 yards, 1,664g
Fibre stash reduction ytd: 3,050g.