Daily Archives: 8 November, 2017

Stashdown 2017 – October progress

Another quiet month on the knitting front (and even more quiet on the spinning and weaving fronts). I did manage to finish off the remainder of the set that I started last month, but I’ve been so busy with other things that I am only just getting them written up properly to go into testing now.

The rest of the set consists of a hat (used up 179 yards of yarn):

https://www.ravelry.com/projects/fak/prusik-hat

Gauntlets (used up 289 yards of yarn):

https://www.ravelry.com/projects/fak/prusik-gauntlets

And a cowl (used up 395 yards of yarn and required an additional skein to be dyed):

https://www.ravelry.com/projects/fak/prusik-cowl

Total monthly yarn out: 862.9 yards, 188g
Total monthly yarn in: 0 yards, 0g

Net monthly yarn decrease: 862.9 yards, 188g

Monthly fibre stash reduction: 0g.

Total yarn out ytd: 14,165.8 yards, 4,844g
Total yarn in ytd: 13,750 yards, 3,180g

Net yarn decrease ytd: 415.8 yards, 1,664g

Fibre stash reduction ytd: 3,050g.