July was dominated by Tour de Fleece. Although I did also knit a sweater the fit wasn’t quite right and it got ripped out and re-worked, not counting for July yardage. Instead all I managed to do was add to my stash as follows:
- 300g of Little Owl Crafts Wensleydale in natural grey became 1,080 yards of 2-ply fingering weight yarn
- 100g of Sara’s Texture Crafts BFL in Strawberry colourway became 502 yards of 2-ply light-fingering weight yarn
- 200g of Sara’s Texture Crafts Merino & Silk in Heathered Highlands colourway became 1,074 yards of 2-ply light fingering weight yarn
- 500g of Jamieson & Smith Shetland in natural fawn became 2,036 yards of 2-ply fingering weight yarn
- 100g of Wildcraft Romney in Purple Topshells colourway became 446 yards of 2-ply fingering weight yarn
- 130g of Hilltop Cloud Suffolk in Winter Moss colourway became 506 yards of 2-ply fingering weight yarn
- 100g of Wildcraft Jacob in The Night Circus colourway became 336 yards of 2-ply fingering weight yarn
- 120g of Hilltop Cloud Exmoor Blueface in Eclipse colourway became 424 yards of 2-ply fingering weight yarn
- 100g of The Double Ewe Whitefaced Woodland in Easter Brunch colourway became 306 yards of 2-ply sport weight yarn
A grand total of 1.65kg of fibre was turned into 6,710 yards of mostly 2-ply fingering weight yarn (sometimes a light fingering, sometimes a sport).
Total monthly yarn out: 0 yards, 0g
Total monthly yarn in: 6,710 yards, 1,663g
Net monthly yarn increase: 6,710 yards, 1,663g
Monthly fibre stash reduction: 1,650g.
Total yarn out ytd: 10,935.5 yards, 4,140g
Total yarn in ytd: 13,028 yards, 3,018g
Net yarn increase ytd: 2,092.5 yards, (1,122)g
Fibre stash reduction ytd: 2,950g.