Cold Sheep 2016 – September progress

I got kittens in September and they were far too cute (and far too interested) to get much knitting done during the month. That said, I did manage to churn out a 4-ply handspun sweater which used up 1,220 yards of yarn.

http://www.ravelry.com/projects/fak/rock-the-lobster

http://www.ravelry.com/projects/fak/rock-the-lobster

I also worked on a new hat design which used up 161 yards of Wollmeise and co-ordinates to Diamond Wristers

 

http://www.ravelry.com/projects/fak/diamond-hat-2

http://www.ravelry.com/projects/fak/diamond-hat-2

I haven’t tried the kittens out with my spinning wheel yet, I already had to switch from DPNs to magic loop for the hat because they found it so fascinating.

Total monthly yarn out: 1,381 yards
Total monthly yarn in: 0 yards

Net monthly yarn decrease: 1,381 yards

Monthly fibre stash reduction: 0g.


Total yarn out year-to-date: 18,036 yards
Total yarn in year-to-date: 14,884 yards

Net yarn decrease year-to-date: 3,152 yards

Fibre stash reduction year-to-date: 3,437g.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *